Digital Marketing Executive
Nothing happens before something is sold and where would sales be without marketing!
Digital Marketing Executive
Great relationships start with epic marketing. An eye-catching advert, an inspiring blog post or a direct mail so good it can't be ignored. They all lead to that first contact with a customer that can develop into the start of a great business.
Being obsessed with Marketing is a pre-requisite for this role. You'll take photos of adverts you love, send product videos through to colleagues that you can't stop watching and stash amazing emails to use as inspiration - you could say you're a true Digital Marketing Geek. You eat, sleep and breath creative genius!
My client is looking for a Digital Ninja to join their team and to join them on what's set to be their greatest adventure yet. The next three years are focused on breaking new markets, growing internationally and providing a world class online experience for our customers. You'll be at the heart of this.
You'll constantly be looking at new ways to share their brand online, get engagement and position them as the market leader in what they do.
You'll know that data is at the heart of what you do - you'll pour over click through rates, conversions and tracking through to sales so that you can constantly make adjustments to ensure your campaigns are always optimised.
You'll be part of the Marketing and Sales Team, a fun and fast paced team where banter is a necessity! No two days will be the same, you'll be self-motivated and full of ideas to contribute, you'll be at the very forefront of the exciting growth journey and see first had the impact your contribution is making.
- Develop engaging and high performing online marketing campaigns that position your business as thought leaders in their field
- Manage and maintain Social Media channels and continue to grow your online army of fans
- Update and maintain Websites and customer facing extranets - also known as the 'Community'
- Track and monitor KPIS and create and implement improvement processes.
- Run, report and constantly approve SEO, PPC and digital advert campaigns
- Support with the creation of and running of conferences, some around the world.
- Support in the creation of product marketing material to share our services with a global audience
- Creation customer newsletter to help build a loyal community
- Demoing of our products and software at marketing events and in online
- Any other duty as reasonably requested by the Sales & Marketing Manager or any other senior manager in the business Ideally you will have:
- Skills and Experience
- At least two years' experience in Marketing, preferably with experience in the Public Sector
- Experience of digital marketing campaigns, social media, PPC and email campaigns.
- Strong reporting skills and the ability to analyse data
- A strong understanding of Social Media across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Highly organised and have the dexterity of a juggler as you prioritise and manage different tasks
- The ability to think on your feet and get to the heart of a customer's needs
- Copious amounts of passion for your employee and the services you deliver
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud would be beneficial
- Ability to turn creative ideas into successful actions and attractions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430251