Our client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Risk Analyst to join their business in London for a 12-month fixed term contract.
It is a good opportunity for someone who has analytical mindset to join a well - established company, who operates in the banking industry. Within this role, you will undertake research on markets and products to provide effective risk management information.
Ideally you will have financial industry experience.
About the opportunity:
- Work with other cross functions to ensure the timely submission of monthly risk management information
- Assist the Enterprise Risk Manager and the CRO
- Ensure that the operational risk events log is kept up-to-date
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly risk reporting
- Keep relevant articles and reports up to date to aide effective risk management within the company
- Undertake fieldwork when required to be able to provide detailed information for deep dive reviews
Experience you will need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- No less than 1-year experience in a similar role
- Ability to collect and transpose information promptly in a business environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Experience in office software including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426784