Finance Assistant - Birmingham - up to £21k + Benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Finance Assistant to increase our Finance team in Birmingham city centre.
You will be working in a great environment surrounded by professionals, with a chance to learn and develop yourself furthermore adding knowledge and experience to your background.
As a member of the Finance Department, the Finance Assistant will report directly to the Finance Manager, and will be responsible for day to day operations within the Finance team, as well as assisting the Accounts team.
Location: Central Birmingham
- Salary package: up to £21k per year
- Holidays: 27 days + Bank Holidays + Birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare: BUPA medical insurance
- Flexible time
- Perk Box
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience in a similar role as a Finance Assistant
- Knowledge of Financial Services and FCA rules and compliances
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, having great communication skills
- AAT Qualification
- IT literate with high excel skills and data input
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Good team player
- Administration of the sales ledger
- Assisting in the production of the departmental Management Accounts including Accrual / Pre-payments and misposting
- Variance analysis of the departmental costs for the period and YTD
- Raising of sales invoices including updating of associated schedules
- Chasing debtor's payments and attending internal monthly meetings to resolve queries
- Setting up of new supplier accounts in compliance with the finance regulations
- Checking and coding of purchase invoices and credit notes
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes on PROACTIS and SUN accounts for payment
- Data input, financial reports
If this sounds like you, wait no more and click the apply button! We want you!
Alternatively, you can always give us a call at ************* to have a confidential chat about the job role and skills required.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421746