Technical Business Analyst
We are a secure e-invoicing platform that brings businesses and their suppliers closer together with unique technology that revolutionises invoice processing, maximises efficiency and improves cashflow management. The Tungsten Network also provides users with real-time spend analysis through analytics, and offers access to Early Payment, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
In line with continued growth we now require a talented Technical Business Analyst to join our talented development team based in London
The Business Analyst will play crucial role in the preparation and development of both functional and technical specifications. You will be delivery focused with a strong technical and Agile background, and you will need excellent knowledge of modelling techniques such as BPMN and UML.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering, understanding and communicating the business requirements for Tungsten Network product lines and translating these into functional/technical specifications and detailed test plans.
- Analysis and documentation of business processes. Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client (both internal and external) on the specifications.
- Provide the link between the customer (internal or external), development team and any third party regarding software functionality throughout the development life cycle.
Experience and Knowledge:
The Business Analyst will have:
- Strong experience of delivering projects in an Agile methodology
- Experience of delivering projects through the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience of working with user stories, use cases and swim lanes
- UML and/or BMPN experience
- Full project life cycle experience that includes requirements gathering, business process engineering and software implementation
- Track record of successfully delivering software development projects to end clients
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or similar
Personality & Attributes:
- Independent, self-starter willing to take on the challenge of a complex and fast paced product line.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
In return we offer the successful Business Analyst a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with genuine opportunities for growth and development and the chance to play a key part in our ongoing success story.
Interested? Click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425998