A major UK FTSE 250 Group organisation is looking for a PR Manager. This is a senior role within the PR team and an excellent opportunity for an experienced and confident PR Manager.
- To be considered for this role you will have at least 6 years of previous PR experience, with some of that time ideally gained from working in an agency environment.
- Additional experience of working in an in-house role would be advantageous.
- A proven track record in developing and executing multi-channel communications programmes.
- You will be educated to a degree level or equivalent through an appropriate body such as the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, excellent strategic PR experience, the confidence to advise senior colleagues and the creativity to plan campaigns which deliver real business benefits.
- You will devise and deliver strategic communications plans and campaigns for each of the different business units across the Group.
- You will manage, train, develop and help mentor the PR executive and PR officer.
- Support the successful management and development of the PR department.
- Contribute to the delivery of a crisis communications strategy and manage the out-of-hours media enquiry and major incident service.
- Help devise and deliver a proactive programme of media relationship building at local/regional, trade, vertical sector and national press levels
- Research and develop a range of proactive platforms around topical issues that position the Group as expert in key markets, as a major employer and as a listed company.
- Work with PR agencies and other suppliers to manage their service provision, to provide excellent results, value for money and proportionate support across the Group.
- Devise and deliver an effective measurement strategy to assess the success and return on investment gained from PR activity, and to inform improvements to our future approach.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Key Words: PR Officer, Public Relations Officer, Media Relations Officer, PR Manager, PR Executive, PR Director, Public Relations Manager.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420838