Supply Chain and Warehouse End-point Assessor
Looking for career advancement or a new challenge? Are you an experienced supply chain / warehouse person who has worked your way up to supervisory / management level?
Highfield is the UK's leading end-point assessment organisation for supply chain and warehouse. We are working with some of the UK's most established brands to ensure apprentices receive a fair and reliable end-point assessment as part of their apprenticeship programme.
We need your help to make sure our new supply chain / warehouse apprentices receive a robust end-point assessment process.
We're looking for experienced and knowledgeable people who continue to work in the supply chain / warehouse sector and who would like a new opportunity to complete end-point assessments on learners taking the new Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard and assessment plan.
You don't need any experience of carrying out apprentice assessments before. We're interested in you and your industry knowledge and experience from someone who has worked within supply chain and warehousing and worked their way up to supervisory / management level.
Our commitment to you:
- Training and a nationally recognised qualification
- A great reference for your CV about your commitment to learning and development
This position will cover nationally and we have many learners initially around the London area (exact geographical area to be defined at a later date) therefore a full driving licence and own vehicle will be required. Our Head Office is based in Doncaster therefore there will be some travel on an occasional basis to have meetings with colleagues and Managers.
Training to be an end-point assessor will take 5 days and the training courses are being run in Doncaster. Ideally the successful candidate will be able to attend the training course w/c 9th April.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard and assessment plan (you will be fully trained on this).
- Occupationally competent with current professional experience in Warehousing roles gained within the last twelve months.
- Experience of working with quality assurance processes and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Expertise to administer and use the assessment tools required in the assessment plan (you will be fully trained on this).
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Evidence of regularly updated continuing professional development (CPD) to demonstrate practical experience and up-to-date occupational expertise. This will cover updated knowledge and skills, changes to legislation and consider the latest developments in the sector.
- Understanding of regulators' requirements: Ofqual, SFA, and other relevant industry bodies (can be found online and you will be trained on this).
- Practice standardised assessment principles as set out by Highfield Assessment (you will be fully trained on this).
- Competent in carrying out the assessments specified and grading the apprentice in line with the requirements set out in the assessment plan (you will be fully trained on this).
- Experience of producing clear, accurate and concise written reports that provide assessment decisions, constructive feedback and grading decisions.
- IT proficient.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritise.
- Flexibility to travel across the UK.
- Willingness to agree to overnight stays away from home if required.
- Hold a recognised current workplace assessment qualification.
- The ability to attend a training course in Doncaster for the full week w/c 9th April.
Salary £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, company contributable pension, 22 days holiday + stats, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (this position will offer a good home / work life balance as no evenings / nights)
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423924