Software Developer - Vehicle Interior Functions
Software Developer -Vehicle Interior Functions - Midlands - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
A Software Developer is required for a flourishing department at the forefront of automotive design and development. The successful candidate will contribute to the engineering of high performance embedded systems for innovative applications including sports cars and special-purpose vehicles.
As Software Developer - Vehicle Interior Functions you will
- Produce embedded software for 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers using established company design practices and software life-cycles in line with the ISO2001:2008 quality system and high integrity design standards;
- Interpret system requirements, in collaboration with systems and hardware engineers, to generate software requirements.
- Implement code using C/C++ programming languages, assembly language and automatic code generation from modelled environments;
- Generation and execution of test plans and reports at all levels of the "V" life cycle, including unit/structural tests, integration tests and verification/validation tests;
- Generation and formal review of technical documentation and artefacts from the design process;
- Participation in FMEA, HAZOP, FTA and other analysis techniques.
As Software Developer- Vehicle Interior Functions you will have
- A Degree in an appropriate science or engineering discipline;
- Proven experience in a similar role within an embedded system product development environment;
- Experience of programming using C, C++ and assembly languages;
- Experience using requirements management and specification tools e.g. DOORS, Rhapsody, MKS Integrity and configuration management tools e.g. MKS and software analysis methodologies e.g. Yourdon SASD or UML;
- Experience in the use of model-based development tools e.g. Mathworks Simulink & Stateflow, dSpace TargetLink; Experience of AUTOSAR and software test verification tools; Experience with CAN based test tools e.g. CANalyser, CANape, CANoe;
- An ability to interpret circuit schematics and understand the basic operation of electronics hardware, especially microprocessor peripheral support circuitry;
- Good test and analysis skills and a high level of proficiency at written and verbal communication.
- A team player with the ability to work unsupervised and capable of contributing to multiple activities simultaneously.
Suitably qualified and experienced Software Developers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment ***************** or by emailing their CV and covering letter .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427065