Manchester or London
400 per day
DMSG Professional Services require experienced Network Engineers with demonstrable experience on transition projects and general BAU support.
The required resourcewill be strong with service delivery and will contribute as a project resource, act as an escalation point for outage and problem events, and complete network administrative functions necessary to ensuring service delivery.
* Investigation and determination of resolution actions for incidents that network support has been unable to resolve.
* Ownership of all network incidents, including progressing to other teams/ third parties to identify and determine resolutions.
* Working with the Problem Manager to establish root causes to network related problems.
* Liaison with vendors and 3rd parties to determine resolution actions,
* Performance management of resolution actions and advising support function through perform diagnostics, data gathering and resolution.
* Identification of workarounds that can be put in place to restore service, whilst the resolution action requires is investigated and determined.
Please applywithan up to date CV if you have the required skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423888