Lead Data Science Developer
Hydrogen Group's global banking client are currently looking to recruit a permanent Lead Data Science Developer for their Regulatory Compliance area looking a Behaviour Analytics.
Regulatory Compliance Analytics is responsible for developing data analytics and predictive models to support the Regulatory Compliance function in the management and monitoring of product, sale, post-sale risks across business lines and sites. This lead analyst role offers a chance to play a significant part in delivering the regulatory compliance analytics agenda through data management, visualisation and statistical analysis, establishing clear and robust governance and oversight. The role holder will report to the Head of Behavioural Analytics, Regulatory Compliance Analytics.
- Support the definition and build out of the product, sale, post-sale analytics framework. Examples include product miss-selling, sales suitability analytics, product design analytics to apply to Retail, Commercial Banking and Private Banking product portfolios.
- Participate in projects leading to solutions using various analytic techniques for the Regulatory Compliance activities through involvement in any or all of the following activities
- Design of predictive analytics strategies and models, their prototyping and implementation
- Data Quality Analysis, Segmentation, KRI modelling, ad-hoc analytics and solution design
- Trend Analysis and Dashboard Creation based on Visualization techniques
- Data Implementation Checks and Data Quality Assurance
- Development of model and data attestation frameworks
- Development of bespoke solutions and tools to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of surveillance within Regulatory Compliance
- Execute the assigned projects/ analysis as per the agreed timelines and with accuracy and quality.
- Complete analysis as required and document results and formally present findings to management
- Adhere with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, relevant regulatory guidelines etc.) and the bank's business standards as applicable.
- Lead projects and initiatives including supervision and mentoring of team members
Skills and knowledge
- Post Graduate qualifications (quantitative MSc / PhD) in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Electronic Engineering or any other relevant quantitative discipline;
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in relevant Analytics field. Knowledge and understanding of financial services preferred and compliance landscape is preferred;
- Knowledge of statistical, data manipulation, machine learning, signal processing techniques and appropriate working experience;
- Working knowledge of the following: Python, SQL, R, Behavioural Modelling, data visualisation;
- Expert solution delivery within Tableau visualization software;
- Project based business knowledge, and awareness of model risk governance;
- Creative and analytical thought process and aptitude for problem solving;
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to fulfil this position would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960424961