Seeking: An Installation Manager
Location: London & Surrounding Areas
Salary: In the region of £45,000 to £50,000
Main Purpose of Role:
To build and maintain professional working relationships with our customers, delivering excellent standards of customer service at all times. Responsible for the delivery of Installation projects varying in size and complexity across all security disciplines (CCTV, Door Entry, Access Control, Aerial/Satellite, Gate/Barrier, Automated Doors and Home Automation) in accordance with British Standard.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation parts 1 and 2 and Inspection and Testing 2394/5
- A qualification to HNC or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5’ years’ experience installing, commissioning and fault finding on Security Systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Installation Supervisor/Project Manager
- Great knowledge of legislation and British Standards.
- Full UK Driving Licence required
- Company Car
- Company Laptop
- 23 days holiday
- Bonus scheme based on company performance & KPI’s relevant.
- Company health care
Please call Paul Briman on ************ for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421003