Security Engineer / Service Engineer
Service Engineer / Security Engineer required for our client based in the South East. They are a well-established fire and security company. They require an experienced Service Engineer / Security Engineer to join their team and be responsible for service work across the Portsmouth area.
The successful Service Engineer will be tasked with the service and maintenance of door entry systems, access control, fire alarm and detection systems, intruder alarms and some CCTV in commercial and domestic sites across Portsmouth and surrounding areas. The majority of the work will be within the Portsmouth area so it is essential for the successful Security Engineer to be based on patch.
Service Engineer - Portsmouth Position Overview
The successful Security Engineer will have proven experience servicing CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry Systems along with fire alarm and detection systems and live within Portsmouth. The Security Engineer will also be responsible for making sure all the services are up to date.
Service Engineer - Portsmouth Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a service/maintenance engineer in the security industry
- Experience in a Security Service Engineer role is essential
- Must have a valid UK driving license
- Experience servicing and maintaining Fire and Security systems is essential
- Must be happy to cover Portsmouth and close by areas
Service Engineer - Portsmouth Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k - £32k DOE
- Working hours Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30
- Company van + Fuel Card
- 21 Days holiday + Bank Holidays increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423370