Management Accountant - FP&A
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Management Accountant - FP&A on an exclusive basis for this rapidly growing 'essential services' company that has made a number of recent acquisitions. With turnover of c£25-30m, this is a great opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant to support the Finance Director with high quality financial analysis and management information.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Undertake extensive Sales / Financial Analysis to support business performance reviews
- Support the Finance Director with the preparation of financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation and review of existing and new commercial tenders / contracts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and analysis e.g. supporting M&A activity
This newly created role is ideally suited to a part-qualified CIMA / ACCA (or equivalent) accountant who is aiming to qualify and keen to join a business that can provide ongoing development. Based at the company's Head Office in South Gloucestershire and with occasional travel to regional businesses you will undertake a varied and challenging position working with both finance and non-finance staff.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills, experience and attributes.
- Experience of financial analysis and management accounting, ideally gained in a medium size business
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
- At least mid-way towards achieving a professional accounting qualification such as CIMA or ACCA
- Confident, inquisitive and flexible - able to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary (c£30,000) plus a car allowance / company car and pension. To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period. Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU on a permanent full time basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418448