This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, growing and dynamic company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester who are big on internal promotion. This company can offer excellent career opportunities as the company continues to expand.
Our client is looking for someone who can grow with their expanding business. The company has ambitious growth plans and plans to double in size!
To be successful in this role you will need to ensure systems are properly supported across all departments and provide end-user application support across the business. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you can solve IT support issues related to systems and be able to create and update IT systems related documentation and training materials.
- Coordinate with Support and Development teams and 3rd party vendors
- Communicate IT roadmaps
- Systems testing
- Managing file sharing, data access and management
- Configuring authentication and authorisation services for remote devices
- Disaster recovery, fault tolerance and high availability
- Defining network infrastructures and network security
- Setting up/configuring new Activ systems
- Pro-active maintenance and extensive knowledge of relevant IT technologies, software products, information security best practices, Equas products and Equas services
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve faults/problems from internal/external stakeholders to a high standard
- Working with other departments, to ensure we are achieving our internal customers’ expectations.
- Basic understanding of database systems
- Experience of 1st/2nd line customer support
- Good communication skills
- Full current driving licence
- Basic knowledge of database design, SQL, management and report writing
- Understanding of software systems and basic architecture principles
- Software testing experience
- Understanding cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Working with network services experience
- PC & Laptop hardware fault finding & repairs experience
Salary - £18-22k depending on experience
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421082