Junior / Grad C#Net Developer, C#Net, Thame, Oxfordshire to £30K
A Junior / Graduate C#.Net Developer is required to join a rapidly expanding software company developing innovative new products for professional services. They are a market leading provider of software systems in a specialist field, and due to growth require a Junior / Graduate C#.Net Developer to come and work on their existing products and help develop new greenfield projects. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career. Mentoring will be provided by experienced senior and lead developers, and external training courses will be provided. Development tasks are varied across the full stack and developers have the opportunity to volunteer for tasks during the Agile sprint planning process; this provides an ideal opportunity to refine skills, work on something new or simple play to your strengths.
A good degree in software engineering, computer science or similar is important. Experience of programming during a placement year would be ideal.
- A good understanding of an object-oriented programming language
- Strong technical/programming ability, ideally familiar with Microsoft technologies.
- Enthusiasm about technology and a passion to learn on the job
- The ability to apply problem solving skills to technical issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good logical thinking and analytical approach to problem solving
Junior / Graduate C#.Net Developer, C#.Net, ASP.Net, Thame, Oxfordshire to £30K
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960424513