Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you looking to kick-start start your career in marketing? Fancy a career within an exciting, rapidly expanding and diverse company, where no two working days are the same and you will be truly valued for your contributions?
Network Scientific is an ambitious and innovative company who offer Recruitment and Sales and Marketing services to the Scientific, Engineering and Medical sectors. Honesty and integrity are paramount to our award-winning business and we are looking to bring in a like-minded, stand-out individual to become an integral part of our success story.
Located in Harrogate, a beautiful spa town in North Yorkshire, we are easily accessible by public transport links from York/Leeds/Bradford/Ripon and surrounding areas.
This role is ideal for someone who would like to kick-start their career and grow within a small ambitious company.
We are looking for a confident and driven individual with a passion for marketing to join our small and lively team. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be performing a variety of tasks including:
- Providing support and assistance across various client projects
- Designing and delivering creative marketing projects
- Website management and maintenance
- Social media management
- Email marketing creation and management
- PR creation and distribution
- The successful individual must be driven and hard working with a passion to pursue a career in a Marketing role.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy learning new things.
- Interested candidates should have at least 3 GCSE's A-C, and English and Maths at Grade D or above.
- 35 hours per week
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419009