CHP Service Engineer
CHP Service Engineer - £28k - £35k OTE £40k - 50 Mile Radius of Oxford
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a CHP Service Engineer to join a thriving CHP, Generator & Gas engine business, in an industry with a substantial future. The successful candidate will be an experienced but energetic person with time served on his tools.
* Using your engineering skills to carry out routine servicing work on a range of CHP's in the range of 30kW - 400kW size range.
* This will be a mixture of scheduled service work and reactive work where you would be the first-responder to a breakdown on site.
* This part of the role requires you to be van based, and willing to travel. High mileage can be expected.
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a CHP service engineer, or similar role.
* Strong practical electrical engineering knowledge of LV power generation and distribution systems
* Practical knowledge of high level software based control systems such as Comap.
* IT skills, fluent with Outlook, Excel, & Word. Practical experience of using laptop based bespoke engine system analysis and control programmes such as Comap PC Suite / DSE Configuration Suite etc
* Ability to work with complex equipment such as flue gas analysers, digital water flow and temperature profiling devices, etc
* Gas Safe qualification
* IT/Broadband Network knowledge
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
* IEE 17th Edition Qualified
* CSCS card
* Knowledge of BMS protocol languages such as Modbus / Profibus / BACNet etc
* Already own electrical & mechanical tool kit
* Participation in company-wide performance linked unlimited bonus scheme.
* Fully flexible working hours are required, especially given the travelling that may be needed.
* Company Vehicle, Company Phone and Laptop.
* 25 days annual leave, increasing through company loyalty programme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421671