WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The CRM Executive sits within the Digital Marketing Team and is responsible for delivering CRM campaigns to drive continual revenue growth from our customer databases, through data driven marketing.
The person in this role will be the business lead in executing CRM campaigns, and will work closely with the CRM Manager, and Digital Marketing and Web teams, to also input into the delivery of the broader CRM strategy.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join AllSaints. An ambitious 24 month CRM strategy has recently been defined, and this role will be integral to its successful delivery.
- Lead the build and execution of CRM campaigns via our ESP platform. Principally focusing on email communications, but will also incorporate other channels moving forward e.g. push notifications, SMS etc.
- Input into the broader planning of activity, including content generation, input into the testing strategy, managing the supply of images and template selection.
- Produce regular email reporting to thoroughly understand performance, and identify insights to drive future performance.
- Brief our in-house copy and design studio, with clearly defined requirements. Appraise creative and design work constructively, to produce effective communications that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Assist with the management of the CRM budget; ensuring campaigns are delivered within pre-agreed cost estimates.
- Build close working relationships with the broader Digital Marketing, Web & Customer Experience teams to ensure the efficient and effective execution of campaigns.
- Input into the delivery of the broader CRM strategy including; the development and on-going optimisation of automated customer journey programmes, and data driven communications.
- Keep up to date with the latest CRM thinking to ensure that AllSaints activity is leading the field, particularly within the fashion industry.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- A graduate, ideally with a Marketing qualification and two years experience within a direct response / CRM role.
- Experience of building email campaigns within an ESP platform is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to follow process is key to ensure activity is delivered on-time, and error free.
- You will be resilient, focused under pressure and able to execute email campaigns in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Creative problem solving and reasoning abilities with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs and objectives.
- You will have a passion for data driven marketing and delivering results.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, self motivated and a strong team player.
- An analytical mind, being very comfortable with data, knowing what to look for, with the ability to derive insight and action from results.
- Experience in critiquing creative assets and giving constructive feedback.
- Excellent stakeholder influencing, management, and communication skills. A cross functional collaborator, with experience building collaborative relationships with teams outside of marketing.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Click here to applyKnow a friend who's a perfect fit?Share on your newsfeed
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414946