Group Financial Controller / Group Reporting Manager
AH2803GRM Group Financial Controller / Group Reporting Manager
- Basic Salary: £70,000 to £90,000
- Annual Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance & Private Healthcare
- Share incentive
Based from my client’s Head Office in Central London - commutable from London, Winchester, Cheshunt, Sevenoaks, Broadstairs, Waltham Abbey, Sandy, Southend-on-Sea, Tring, Epping, Enford, Bishop’s Stortford, Leighton Buzzard, Saffron Walden, Ashford, St Albans, Watford, Stevenage, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin, Colchester, Letchworth, Baldock, Cambridge, Royston, Potters Bar, Harlow, Hemel Hempstead, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Croydon, Epsom, Dartford, Reading, Slough
I have been exclusively retained by my client, who are a highly successful multi-site AIM listed business. They are now looking for a technical Group Financial Controller at a key time in their development & growth plan. They have several UK subsidiary businesses involved in manufacturing engineering equipment.
Based from my client’s Head Office, the Financial Controller will not only be an exceptional technical accountant and hands on with company finances, but also be commercially aware, using technical knowledge to offer practical solutions to financial issues. You will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the central executive team, in addition to the management and finance teams of the subsidiaries, in the monitoring and driving the financial performance of the business;
- Financial & management reporting, preparation of the annual budget and managing the group’s forecasting model;
- Consolidation of the Group’s monthly management accounts, KPI’s and associated commentaries;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts of parent company.
The successful Group Financial Controller / Group Reporting Manager will have:
- Experience as a Financial Controller or Group Accountant;
- Experience working in the manufacturing sector;
- Experience of working within a listed company;
- A personable character who enjoys technical accounting, has an eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly on **************
Please note that we anticipate receiving a high level of applicants, so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 3 working days, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425601