Capita are currently looking for a DevOps engineer to join a vibrant agile team within a leading digital agency based in Newcastle. The organisation has a client base covering both Public sector and Blue chips providing innovative digital solutions.
The DevOps engineer will be working on multiple projects in an agile driven environment, provisioning toolsets and creating pipelines. The DevOps engineer will take an active role in designing, building whilst supporting developers.
Technical skills required;
- Knowledge of Cloud services AWS, Azure or similar
- Strong Linux administration experience
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience of build and provisioning tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Packer, Team City
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience of automation scripting with at least one of the following; Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl
- Monitoring systems (New Relic, Nagios, Splunk, DataLog)
This is an immediate 3-month contract opportunity with likelihood of extensions. Please apply with your latest CV for consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417526