Project Delivery Engineer/ Customer Implementation Consultant
Project Delivery Engineer/ Customer Implementation Consultant - Agile, Project, Technical, API's, ecommerce:
- £44k + 15% Bonus + package.
What is it about? (company and role)
Our client is a leading, global loyalty and customer rewards and insights company. They are currently looking for experienced and enthusiastic Project Delivery Engineer/Customer Implementation consultant to join their team.
In the role you will manage partner on-boarding initiatives from scope to go-live technical support whilst also delivering smaller change requests to existing functionality - thinking holistically as to the impact both to the Partner’s business objectives and the company's loyalty service offering. You will also be responsible for managing IT relationships with the company's partners in certain area's.
Responsibilities for Project Delivery Engineer/Customer Implementation Consultant - Agile, Project, Technical, API's, ecommerce etc:
- Be the main POC / escalation for Partner incidents including investigation, resolution, reporting and improvement on operational failures, and facing out to the business, account management teams as well as Infrastructure Prod Support and engineering.
- You will get to know your clients by building and maintaining relationships that lead to success, becoming a trusted advisor, identifying desired outcomes, and thinking long-term
- You will co-ordinate and carry out integration testing, agree service level SLAs and support procedures, help shape working standards and provide knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders.
- What we would like you to have:
- Strong project management experience ideally in a technical environment / industry
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to balance a number of competing priorities from internal business teams and external Partners
- Good presentation skills and able to facilitate / chair meetings with clients and internal teams
What they would like you to have experience wise for Client Delivery Engineer/Project Implementation Consultant - Agile, Project, Technical, API's, ecommerce etc:
- Prince 2 certification.
- Agile experience / experience using a variety of agile project management tools; Asana , Trello.
- Experience with API technologies / Networking / Infrastructure.
- Have a retail / ecommerce background.
- You will be passionate about implementing internal process enhancements to streamline work and create efficiencies across the business.
- You will understand logic and the wider implications of changes to technical set ups.
- You will need to be able to work autonomously but be passionate about consulting internal teams to ensure projects are scoped and executed successfully.
- Be resilient - open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be proactive instead of reactive, able to rapidly evaluate, learn and improve.
- Be able to prioritise your work and ensure that is clear to others.
- Have sufficient and broad technical knowledge to consult on the technical solution.
- Show both tenacity and pragmatism for new growth opportunities and new ways of integrating Partners.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415668