Service Engineer - CNC Machinery
Service Engineer - CNC Machines Required. My client is a well-established distributor of production machinery offering blue chip clients machinery & maintenance services across the UK and overseas.
My client is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Service Engineer with experience within CNC production machinery and associated controls. The successful Service Engineer will be responsible for servicing, troubleshooting and repairing a variety of Electrical products including CNC Machines and Laser Machines.
The Service Engineer will be required to travel throughout the UK and occasionally Overseas.
Service Engineer - CNC Machinery Responsibilities:
- Responsible for servicing, troubleshooting and repairing the companies range of production machinery throughout the UK
- Liaising with the Service Manager on site schedules & customer requirements
- Approach customers with a polite & friendly manner
- Attending reactive breakdowns at customer sites to minimalize downtime
- Documenting service and maintenance records
Service Engineer - CNC Machinery Requirements:
- Must have experience in a Service or Maintenance role within the production machinery industry
- Ideally 17th Edition qualified
- Strong work ethic and a flexible approach
- Strong electrical background
- Must have knowledge of CNC / Laser Machinery
- Must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
Service Engineer - CNC Machinery Package:
- Salary £26,000 - £35,000 + Overtime
- Company car + Laptop + Mobile
- 28 Days holiday + Including Bank Holidays
- Monday - Friday (45 hours a week + Overtime)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421016