Accountant for Practice
Salary up to £28,000 per annum and study if applicable
Consultants - Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuillam
Our client is a highly reputable practice with both an established and growing client base across the North West.
You are likely to be well on with your studies if not already qualified and will be looking to make a meaningful career move within the industry.
The client base is a real and exciting mixture of small to medium clients and you will be expected to be involved in the following:
- Accounts preparation and returns
- Personal and Corporate and tax advice to businesses and individuals
- Management Accounts preparation
- Statutory returns
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Taking the Practice forwards
Our client offers benefits and career progression
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960432248