Location: Loughton, Essex
Are you looking to join a well-established Cloud Services provider? Are you looking to deliver support and managed services to a growing customer base utilising the latest technologies? Are you looking to extend your skills within a Cloud Services portfolio including Office 365 and MS Azure? Do you have experience providing high quality IT Support?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to hit the ground running, dealing with broad ranging technical issues including typical 1st line support through to complex infrastructure and virtualisation challenges.
You will ideally be from an MSP or IT Solutions background, with a high sense of ownership, and highly adaptable to change.
Purpose of the System Administrator:
- To diagnose and resolve problems and issues working within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- To conduct field support on client premise ensuring a professional image is always conveyed.
- To support the Service Desk Manager when managing service incidents.
- Both authoring and contributing to incident reports.
- Solution requirement gathering.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and maximising future revenue opportunities through maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with every client.
Qualifications/Experience required for the System Administrator role:
- MCSA: Office 365
- Win 2012 R2 /16
- Exchange Server
- Office Suite
- CCNA/ C-Cent
- Cisco ASA / Meraki router config
- RDS/ Terminal Services
- Experience supporting Citrix XenApp 5.x/6.x / 7.5
Nature and Scope of the System Administrator:
Job holder must be willing and able to;
- Ensure all responsibilities are met in accordance with company procedures and the Staff Handbook
- Maintain confidentiality of all company material and data which is not in the public domain
- Be flexible to be able to work beyond standard hours without further payment when necessary to meet objectives
- Keep up to date with the company service offerings as they pertain to their role.
- To contribute as required to the development of the company's objective to achieve ISO quality standard, to maintain the standards once achieved.
- The image they present to the customer will be reflected in customer satisfaction, future orders and profitability and is therefore of paramount importance.
- Have a current valid driving licence.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the System Administrator role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426223