Graduate Credit Risk Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Credit Risk Officer to work for an award winning international bank. Our client holds Gold accreditation for Investors In People which is recognized across the world as a mark of excellence. As a Graduate Credit Risk Officer you will be part of a multi-functional team involving a variety of activities across the Risk team. This will include analysis of risk exposures, the recommending of lending decisions, policy and procedural development as well as providing advice and support on Risk issues to colleagues across all the key business areas of the Bank.
Our client offers a fantastic working environment, 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, learning and development opportunities. This role is commutable from Crewe, Winsford, Middlewich, Rudheath, Moulton and Knutsford.
- As a Graduate Credit Risk Officer you will create reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit
- Carry out specific tasks within set terms of reference and defined processes
- Assist the Deputy Head of Credit Risk as and when required on specific activities and projects
- Carry out Credit Risk process, enhancements, reviewing procedures and identifying improvements to meet customers changing needs/business requirements
- Ensure all Credit Risk principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated
- Through regular and appropriate business involvement, ensure all credit risk work is carried out to the required level of competence as set out by legal and regulatory
- Experience within a credit risk ideally from Financial Services or Banking would be highly preferred
- A graduate in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Investments/ Business/ Risk Management or similar subject would be ideal
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplined team across business units
- Problem solving/excellent analytical skills are essential, and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast-paced pressured environment
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Working within a credit risk, credit vetting and risk analysis, Finance Graduate, Investment Banking Graduate, Economics Graduate, Business Graduate or Risk Management Graduate.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours between the hours of 8.00am - 7.00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426885