IT Support Analyst
Our Client, based in Worcester, is looking to add a Support Analyst to their Technical team. The purpose of the role is to provide 2nd Level Support to Internal and External customers
- Resolve escalated support queries via telephone/remote diagnostic tools.
- Mentor & coach Helpdesk team members.
- Produce and deliver in-house training modules.
- Remote management of sites contracted for Enhanced Support.
- Accurate administration of internal computer system.
- Ensure that the standards and procedures used within the team are well understood by team members.
The successful candidate should have a proven record in a customer IT Support role, administration and experience of Active Directory and Exchange.
Technical skills needed:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and the ability to troubleshoot previous Microsoft Windows environments (Essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 / 365
- Knowledge of SUSE Linux
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and above
- Knowledge of Hyper-V / VMware
- Knowledge of Symantec products (desirable)
- Knowledge of Citrix environments. (desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2012 and above (desirable)
Hours: 37.5 per week shifted hours - rotating shift basis which currently operate between 08:00 and 21:00 Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch; the rotating shifts will also require cover on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays between 09:00 to 16:00.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425429