Network Security Engineer - London - £65k - Cisco Gold Partner
Our customer are a leading Cisco Gold Partner who are actively looking for a talented Network Security Engineer to join their team in London. The role will focus on -
- Network Security Design
- Network Security Implementation
- Project Management
- Juggling multiple projects at one time
As the business is a Cisco Partner they expect the individual who joins to have come from a partner or worked in a partner environment previously and have:
- Cisco ASA, FIREpower, Sourcefire, AMP & Umbrella Security
- 5+ Years in Project Engineering or Support
- CCNA Security is essential
- CCNP/CCIE Security is desired but not essential
The role is a great balance between Network Security design (particularly on ASA's) and implementation across multiple projects with a variety of customers (mainly in and around London).
This position offers a great starting salary, excellent perks and the opportunity to continue training to CCIE level if you wish.
For more information on this opportunity please contact the recruitment legend George Barnes!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960424391