Infrastructure Systems Engineer - London - £55,000
Our customer, a leading managed service provider based in Central London, are actively seeking an Infrastructure Systems Engineer to work on their customers projects.
Ideally you will have experience of working on infrastructure related projects, specifically around technologies such as VMWare ESX/HyperV, Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/8/12, Citrix and MS Exchange. You should be comfortable working on projects, managing customer expectations and driving technological advancements.
You will mainly be responsible for -
- Working on customer driven infrastructure projects;
- Be actively involved in the MSP's data centre solution;
- Provide 3rd line support as required by customers post deployment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Infrastructure Systems Engineer/3rd line technical support
- A real interest in new technologies that enhance data centre solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferable)
- Previous experience in IT services, resellers or system integrators (preferable)
- Full training will be provided on our bespoke software and systems
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking IT service provider with some hugely exciting infrastructure projects. For more information please contact Antonio on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960424353