My client is a business to business consultancy that are looking to grow by adding an experienced and skilled Pre-Sales Solution Architect. Predominantly looking after Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure and Microsoft productivity stack.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Office 365 experience and be a subject matter expert in regards to SharePoint. You will have commercial preferably consultancy experience ideally a minimum of 3 years.
You will also be experienced in working as a Pre-sales technical architect or solution architect. O365 solution design with practical and demonstrable project examples is a must.
The key responsibilities of the role are listed below.
* Develop a strong working relationship with the customer's technical staff and be able to gain their trust and credibility through his/her deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise
* Work closely with the customer to align the technical requirements and the solution design with the business drivers and demonstrate real business value
* Deliver solution presentations and demonstrations tailored to customers' requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience
* Design proofs of concept (PoCs) with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process
* Manage and lead the customer throughout the evaluation process and full development process
* Coordinate and deliver proposals, bids, Statements of Work for customers
* Manage and Develop internal solutions design, testing, documentation and acceptance
Excellent Benefits package available
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423261