Marketing Manager, East Dorset, Salary- DOE
"Natural beauty is the best beauty". Our global & ethical client sources only natural, raw materials to create a wide range of products and they need a new Marketing Manager to manage their small team of creatives.
Due to a recent restructure and re-brand, as Marketing Manager you'll be implementing the current & prepared marketing plan tailored for their new direction. With your 5-years' experience in an FMCG market, you'll be fundamental to driving forward both B2C & B2B sales and working closely with senior management, you'll be key in the future expansion of the business.
You'll be responsible for:-
- Executing the marketing growth strategy, making the best of all opportunities
- Supporting with product development and launches
- Driving PR & events
- Managing social media, e-commerce and web development
- Managing and motivating your team
As Marketing Manager, you'll have:
- At least 5 years' experience within Marketing in either the FMCG market and/or international product sales
- Previous experience leading a team
- An official marketing qualification or marketing-related degree
- Understanding of supply chain, distribution channels and product launches
- Commercial awareness and understanding of budgets
Your excellent organisational skills teamed with a flexible and positive attitude will mean you're a valuable member of business and in return you'll receive up to 25 days holiday, a flexible and progressive working environment, private medical care and other additional benefits.
An interest in organic and ethical products will be beneficial in understanding your target marketing and if you're an analytical yet creative plus able to get the best out of people, this Marketing Manager role will be the right next career step.
Ready for this challenge? Please contact Harriet at Rubicon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422180