This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified or qualified by experience Management Accountant, to join a great local business, based near Thirsk, in North Yorkshire.
The role will work as a standalone Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Managing Director, and will take ownership of the day to day finance function for this smaller local business.
The role will include the following key duties:
- Responsible for full management accounts preparation
Cash flow forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining cash book and nominal ledger
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- VAT returns
- Stock reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have previous experience in the automotive industry - Highly Desirable
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Management Accountant/small business Finance Manager looking for a local role and to join a successful and long standing local business!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423598