Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk - Heathrow Airport
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Heathrow Airport
Shifts: 09:00 till 17:00 - Monday to Friday
Salary: £27,000.00 Per Annum
The company provides management and sales services for a leading Group of international all-cargo airlines, operating a combined fleet of over 40 wide and narrow-body freighters
The role: To ensure that supplier invoices are correctly recorded on the company's accounting system in a timely manner, that monies due to suppliers are paid in accordance with the agreed credit terms, and that supplier ledger accounts are accurate and up to date.
- Check, code and process supplier invoices and employee expense reports correctly, and in a timely manner, in the company's accounting system.
- Review the Invoices Register and liaise with other company staff to complete the authorisation process.
- Deal with queries as they arise from suppliers.
- Liaise with related companies to resolve invoicing and recharging issues.
- Prepare and review the weekly supplier payments report before presentation to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Assist with the analysis of expenditure for the Finance and other departments as required.
- Assist with payments to suppliers.
- Accurately allocate payments to the correct supplier accounts.
- Provide cover to the other Accounts Payable areas as required.
- Support other Accounts Payable team members on a daily basis and train new team members.
- Reconcile supplier statements to their accounts payable ledger balances as directed by the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports.
- Comply with applicable tax legislation, UK company law and Data Protection Regulations.
- Prepare KPIs as directed to monitor effectiveness of the Accounts Payable function.
MUST Numerate, good attention to detail.
MUST Good communication skills, both written and oral.
MUST At least 3 years' experience in similar roles.
MUST Aviation industry experience desirable but not essential.
MUST be aged 18+
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423661