Hennik Group is an innovative B2B media company based in the heart of London. We publish 'The Manufacturer' magazine, a title with a two-decade pedigree - and the market leader in its segment. Our portfolio of B2B media products includes digital media, conferences, expos and awards.
We are committed to serving the needs of the UK manufacturing sector – an industry currently enjoying record growth, even as it prepares for fresh commercial opportunities.
The management team are serial entrepreneurs, and the environment is fun and fast-paced with a lot of responsibility given to those keen to rise to the challenge.
A 30-person strong fun and dynamic team has a friendly atmosphere with many employee benefits, such as; company pension, fresh fruit delivered to the office twice a week, annual company music festival, regular staff events including a prestigious Christmas party. Santander cycle to work scheme, pets corner and a weekly bake club, to name just a few.
The Operations team is responsible for the delivery of the Print, Digital and Events products including the company's digital publication *******************, weekly newsletters, live and digital events – including exhibitions, conferences awards and webinars.
We now have a Marketing Administrator-shaped hole in the team. Do you fit?
The successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing admin across the different campaigns promoting event attendance, subscriptions, awards entries, webinar registrations, and content marketing campaigns in support of our heroic sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, email marketing, brochures and flyers
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars
- Upload material to the website(s), social media pages
- Liaise with graphic and website designers
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions
- To help improve and maintain the quality of data entering our CRM
- Encourage other departments in the organisation to take part in promotional activity
We take pride in our work and like to celebrate personal and team success – you must do too.
More than experience, we are looking for an individual with the right attitude to fit in seamlessly with the team - someone who has common sense, initiative, drive, willingness to learn, and ambition.
Required skills include:
- Great interpersonal skills: Marketing assistants need to build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent written and oral skills: Marketing assistants will be called upon to write online or hard copy content for campaigns, so you will need strong copywriting skills. You will also have to regularly deal with clients and suppliers, face to face or on the phone
- IT skills: You will need proficiency in MS Office packages and often Adobe InDesign and PhotoShop; Experience with social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; Knowledge of using email marketing tools such as Mailchimp preferred
- Organisational skills: Marketing assistants have to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Capacity for hard work, punctuality, sense of humour
The Next Step
Please send through a CV and cover letter – and remember, we love to read great copy!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960416020