Technical Support Specialist
BC48 - Technical Support Specialist
First Military Recruitment are searching for a Technical Support Specialist to join their client based in Cirencester to work within the Technical Services area of our client's business. This will be supporting and encompassing Technical and Sales support across the Factory Automation range of technologies.
This is a role that adds real value to the Technical Services Department and will have visibility across the UK business. We are therefore looking to appoint an individual who is keen to develop and demonstrate their skills and experience and really make the most out of this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in the specification and implementation of products to realise customer specific solutions for a wide range of Industrial Applications and to develop a good understanding of the company products and services, customers, competitors, and the business environment.
- Support the complete Technical sales process from first customer contact through to order fulfilment, having direct contact with the customer, Product specialists and sales teams.
- Support in the management of customer enquiries and technical requests.
- Identifying opportunities at the customer and looking for ways to add value to these opportunities.
- Assist in providing Technical Product and Application Support to new, potential and existing customers as well as internal and external sales teams.
- Reviewing customer orders which have a technical content to ensure accuracy on order placement in the manufacturing plant.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Newly qualified in a relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Structured working approach to high quality standards.
- Good attention to detail, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to present self well when communicating with customers and suppliers.
- Strong MS office skills.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written).
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422241