Technical Engineering Administrator
Technical Engineering Administrator
A solutions focused career...
Whether you're a graduate within an engineering / technical subject, or experienced in undertaking technical administration within an industrial or manufacturing business, this busy role will enable you to fully utilise your impeccable IT and organisation skills as you take on frequent challenges. Your resilience and determination to see complex projects through to completion, will enable you to thrive in this demanding position and develop your career further.
Who will I be working with?
Unimaq Ltd is a global leader specialising in the design, development and manufacturing of large precision machines and equipment to print preformed beverage cans at speeds exceeding 2000 cans per minute. The fully automated high-speed machines are designed, manufactured, built and tested in Wrexham before being exported all over the world. Established for more than 20 years, the ambitious company prides itself on innovation, boasting a highly knowledgeable, expert and multicultural workforce who benefit from a friendly environment with a strong emphasis on individual autonomy, teamwork, and business involvement. Unimaq has exciting plans on the horizon including significant investment into facilities and product development, making this an exciting time to join the business.
So, what will the role of Technical Engineering Administrator entail?
Working closely with the Engineering Team, as Technical Engineering Administrator you will initially be responsible for taking ownership of smaller projects within the company, progressing onto more complex work managing from inception to completion, as you develop and excel within the role. You will work efficiently to deadlines in this time-pressured role, where you will be continuously pushing for commercial development in the company. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Learning and understanding the company's product offering in order to assist in conversations with customers
- Completing professional standard Technical Documentation and accurately building and maintaining Bills of Materials (BOMs) and Works Orders on the ERP system
- Creating PDF manuals from Solid Works
- Contacting and communicating effectively with suppliers in a professional manner
What will I need in order to be considered for this Technical Engineering Administrator role?
- Either be a graduate within an engineering / technical subject, or experienced in undertaking technical administration within an industrial or manufacturing business
- A technical mindset with a keen interest in Engineering
- Superb problem-solving and communication skills
- High level of IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, and advanced skills in Excel
- An understanding of the structure of databases and how to logically arrange information
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- A resilient nature with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload using own initiative
What will I receive in return?
You will be part of a progressive business that will support your career development whilst enabling and encouraging you to work autonomously.
Salary: £25,000 to £29,000 level dependent on experience
Additional Benefits: Private pension, and healthcare cover after one years' service
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Location: Wrexham (North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Technical Engineering Administrator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Unimaq. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Unimaq, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422591