Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager to work for a FTSE 100 organisation. Our customer is one of the largest British companies in the world and due to a number of different projects they are now seeking a Information Security Manager to join their team.
The nature of the role will be to work on a number of key Information Security projects such as ISO accreditations.
- Maintain, extend and guide on PCI-DSS certification
- Manage external penetration testing partners on specific programmes
- Provide guidance / knowledge expertise on ISO27001
- Work with external certification and approvals bodies to gain and maintain necessary certifications and approvals required to maintain and extend the company business.
- Liaise with the external assessment bodies to submit evidence of compliance, plan visits and audit compliance
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Information Security Manager with similar experience to the above. Experience of implementing and maintain ISO27001 and PCI-DSS Certifications is seen as highly desirable. CISSP or CISM Certifications as well as a strong understanding of technical landscapes (background in IT Security) is also are also seen as advantageous.
Please apply for more information.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422889