Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
Employing just over 200 people, our client is a medium sized manufacturing operation based in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their Finance Team as a Credit Controller.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Advanced excel skills including V look up and pivot tables
- Previous experience working in credit controller
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Previous experience working in or covering for purchase ledger
- SAP experience
This role is responsible for a variety of aspects relating to the Finance Department within the credit control team including:
- Enter cash received on cash received sheet
- Post cash received into SAP for customers
- Reconcile account on a monthly basis making sure debit notes are cleared
- Review queries to ensure they are resolved
- Cash allocation
- Chase cash using call back system
In return, the successful Credit Controller can enjoy a package that includes a friendly working environment, free parking, hours of work of 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, competitive salary (dependant on experience), pension scheme, 5 weeks holiday (plus bank holidays) and staff discounts on selected products.
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Credit Controller job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click 'apply'.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414984