Nursery Nurse - Preston (PR2 2LQ)
We are requiring a Nursery Nurse level 3 to join our clients Nursery based in Ashton, Preston. The qualified nursery nurse must have a strong passion for working with children within the Early Years.
Our client's independent nursery, Ofsted rated good, aims to provide children with a safe, secure, happy, healthy, and stimulating environment.
The successful applicant will be passionate and confident about working in childcare in such a way that engages and stimulates children and inspires staff. Good communication skills with children, parents and colleagues are required as well as the ability to work in a thriving team.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure, and home-like environment
- Operate a keyworker system and liaise with parents/carers, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
You will need to:
- Applicants must have a good level of education and at least a Level 3 childcare qualification. Experience of working in an early years setting is essential, and good knowledge of the early foundation stage.
- Have proven organisational skills
Full Time: Monday to Friday or 4 days a week.
Salary offer will be dependent on applicant's experience and qualifications but starts at £8 per hour.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment ON ************* quoting Reference AC1572 and ask for Lucy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420093