As Enterprise Architect, you will lead the solution architecture team in the support the definition of the solution architecture for programmes and projects across retails channels. You will work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and enjoy a busy and varied workload with a high degree of visibility and commercial involvement at board level from day 1.
You must be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy and enjoy working in a cohesive, multi-national retail business where you will be extremely visible and interact at board level from day 1 ensuring IT strategy aligns with business strategy.
You will lead in communicate strategic thinking to stakeholders to bring complex concepts to life by Develop and maintain a fully integrated roadmap and high-level delivery plan to support the transformation of work.
The business seek:
- Retail background essential
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Experience in delivering major transformation projects
- Expert knowledge and experience of the commodity applications used across diverse
industry sectors e.g. Microsoft, Private Cloud and AWS hosting platforms, Sitecore, SQL,
- Experience in presenting and communicating at Executive and Board
- Thorough understanding of the regulations pertaining to IT, Data and Security
- Working knowledge of design principles and integration architecture – SOA, ETL, Micro services
- Experience in at least on architecture framework (e.g TOGAF, Zacman, MODAF, IAF etc.)
This will be a rewarding role for a capable and experienced Enterprise Architect seeking a busy and varied role in a profitable and expanding retail business. It will provide a high degree of visibility and recognition and you will enjoy having the chance to make real high level impact and change from day 1.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425508