Compliance Support Officer
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Support Officer to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £23,377- £28,000 per annum.
Peabody and Family Mosaic have merged, creating a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Our combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position us to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice - and you will be central to making it happen.
The Compliance Support Officer will provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved. You will facilitate 100% compliance on all electrical and mechanical services, assisting in document presentation and report compiling.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Compliance Support Officer:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Experience of working in a client mechanical and electrical compliance team
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and administration skills
- A good working knowledge of regulations, including regulation BS 7671
Qualifications required by the Compliance Support Officer:
- Microsoft Office applications
Closing date & time: 6th April 2018 - 5.00pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Compliance Support Officer please click 'Apply' now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426182