IT Support Engineer
Our client is currently looking for an energetic IT Support Engineer to provide fantastic customer service and provide remote and onsite technical support, installation services and maintenance to a variety of clients.
You will be responsible for monitoring all clients’ workstations and servers, around 300 Machines across dozens of sites. Part of this monitoring service involves checking which updates are available for the machines and deploying them at times which will not interfere with the user’s workload. You will also test all updates locally and on a single machine on site to ensure no problems exist, whilst also offering phone and telephone support.
- To ensure you are positive, proactive and supportive in all areas of your responsibilities.
- To provide technical support to existing customer base remotely and onsite via managed services visits or project and installation delivery as and when required
- Provide fixed IT Technical support managed service visits to clients throughout the area on a scheduled basis as directed by the Technical Manager
- Provide the highest levels of customer service.
- To manage your portfolio of clients ensuring that technical support tasks are documented and completed effectively and efficiently.
- To create and maintain an accurate handover policy on all managed service sites for alternative staff as and when required.
- To seek feedback from all clients ensuring high customer service levels are attained.
- To provide on-site hardware maintenance support as and when required.
- To assist with the installations and configure network systems as required.
- To configure and install PC hardware and peripherals when necessary.
- To perform the Installation and configuration of systems as and when required by the technical manager from time to time this may require out of hours work and working throughout the country.
- Undertake any other duties within the scope of the post and appropriate as requested by the Directors. (Changes of duties will be discussed with the post holder before implementation.)
Due to the nature of the position a full driving licence is essential and an enhanced DBS will be required.
This is a full time permanent position offering between £20,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience.
If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417794