SQL Server Access VBA Developer
Your New Company
My client is a major advertising and marketing group based in London with offices across the UK and Ireland. The group is comprised of several diverse and specialist businesses, each with its own software demands and requirements. This means their team work on both in-house, bespoke systems and 3rd party packages.
Your New Role
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Planning, designing and executing application testing
- Maintaining code documentation
- Identifying and managing problems, incidents, risks and issues
- Continuously work with the team to refine implementation process
What You Will Need To Succeed
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 experience and good Access 2007 VBA (ADO) programming skills
- Proficiency in writing T-SQL queries
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is highly desirable and any experience with mobile app development (Android, Windows CE) would be advantageous.
- Web development experience is beneficial.
- You must be self-motivated, ready for a challenge and keen to contribute to the team and to learn and develop your knowledge in the role.
What you get in return
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within a strong/diverse team
- Opportunity to learn new and develop knowledge of various different web technologies
- The chance to join a nationally recognised advertising business
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for yourself or you know someone that could be interested in something like this then please get in touch with an updated version of your CV. Email *****************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417495