IT Support Apprentice
A scanning organisation based in the Lichfield area are currently seeking an ambitious and proactive individual to join their team as an internal IT support Apprentice.
We are specialists in providing Document Scanning services and solutions to a wide variety of corporate clients. They work across a variety of industry sectors and their departments, helping to streamline existing business processes and get the most from their information.
- Managing server storage
- Looking after software support, firewalls, security, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery, Microsoft and Virus Control.
- Indexing programme reference data
- Merging data
- Quality Assurance - reviewing electronic files to ensure conformity.
- You will be working alongside the production manager to ensure the process runs smoothly.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Good general IT experience is essential.
- An inquisitive and curious nature who likes to solve problems
- Strong customer skills and focus
- Microsoft Office Skills
- An ideal candidate will have a passion for IT and have at least 5 GCSE's (C grade and above) including Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday, 09:00- 17:00
- £150 per week
- This is a key role within the business, you will report directly to the Managing Director who will offer support and guidance.
- For a successful candidate you will be offered a full time role with a salary increase.
- Annual Holiday plus bank holidays.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426185