Role: Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus 5% bonus, benefits & overtime
Location: Swindon AREA
Hours: Continental Shifts - 12 hours - Rotation of days & nights
A highly successful manufacturer offering a world class, innovative and fast paced environment are looking for confident and adaptable Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
- Complete and taking accountability for maintenance activities (planned and unplanned), utilising operational excellence and continuous improvement activities to improve equipment reliability and ensure minimal equipment downtime.
- During maintenance incidents, actively using problem solving and techniques to identify the true root cause of the issue – and implement corrective actions.
- Complete all necessary documentation regarding maintenance activities, including highlighting errors or bad practices and making suggestions for improvements either to systems or equipment, and take ownership for progressing required documentation.
- Drive improvements within the maintenance team to maximise efficiency within the Production and Maintenance departments to Lean the process, eliminating or reducing waste and/or non-value adding activities
- Be accountable and responsible for ensuring all personal activities are effectively closed on time, in line with agreed targets and timelines (e.g. PPM, Deviations, Change Controls, Training, etc).
- Work on projects as defined by engineering management.
- Completed a recognised electrical or mechanical engineering apprenticeship or hold relevant qualifications
- Be Multi Skilled, covering both electrical and mechanical problems
- Experience working within a manufacturing or industrial industry looking after maintenance of machinery and/or equipment
- Proactive and logical approach to problem solving
- Active team player with passion, drive and hunger to be successful
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425459