Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Apprentice at my client, a Wirral based company providing a range of cutting-edge, bespoke IT solutions to clients across the North west.
They are looking for a keen and eager individual with great communication skills to join their team, providing technical support both on-site to clients and within the company.
The client facing aspect of this role means good customer service is key!
- Provide an IT support and service function to clients with whom the Company does business with.
- Provide an IT support and administration function to the Company as required by the Managing Director and the needs of the business
- Identify new opportunities, methods of work and solutions to IT issues and bring these to the attention of the Managing Director
- Carry out, or assist with, the installation of IT related systems, whether these be software or hardware, as required by the contract specification
- Provide general administrative duties as required by the company from time to time
- Receive calls from clients and others and direct these to the appropriate person where necessary
- Promote quality of solutions/service to clients and conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
- Positive attitude, motivated & committed to personal/professional development
- Good planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft products and other relevant software
- Interested candidates should have at least 3 GCSE's A-C plus English and Maths at grade D or above. You should be eager to develop your skills and embark on a career in the exciting and ever-changing field of IT!
- 35 hours per week
- £150 per week
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419995