Dynamics AX Finance Analyst
Dynamics AX Finance Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics AX, Functional Consultant, Dynamics AX 2012, D365, AX Financials, Finance, AX, Dynamics, Axapta, Financials - Central London - £400 - £475 per day
A large professional service client of ours requires a Dynamics AX Finance Analyst on a contract basis to assist with their large AX 2012 Project.
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience in Dynamics AX 2012 or later
- Background knowledge of AX functionalities and In-depth knowledge in Time, Core Finance and Case management
- MS Dynamics AX accreditation is desirable
- Translate complex business processes into deployable and functional solutions
- Understanding of Dynamic AX to drive functional improvements and identify areas for process improvement
- Anticipate, quantify and resolve problems and issues with requirements
- Perform impact analysis on changes to requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Work with the architects and developers to translate requirements to system design and configure AX to satisfy requirements
- Monitor, facilitate and participate in the testing and deployment of the solution in pilot and production scenarios
Location: Central London
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics AX, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: ******************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418574