Multi-Lingual IT Support Engineer
Multi-Lingual IT Support Engineer required by market leading, award winning business based in Swindon. The Multi-Lingual IT Support Engineer must speak fluent English and either Italian or Spanish and have a firm grounding in IT Support.
The job requirements are:
- Providing both customer service and technical support to a broad spectrum of our client’s customers with wide ranging queries across multiple languages.
- Conduct support via the telephone, online chat, web tickets, Social Media channels and email.
- Handling and resolving customer queries and issues. The nature of the call can vary from a Server, RAID, CPU or Networking issues to a simple query, e.g. where to find information on our client’s website.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English and one of the advertised languages is a must.
- Well organised approach to work, balancing workload to ensure targets are met and ability to demonstrate good time management skills.
- Interactive and enthusiastic team player willing to assume new responsibilities.
- Experience to build or troubleshoot a system or general HW experience
- Ability to clearly follow documented processes/policies
Technical competence and experience that would be beneficial to the role:
- System architecture: RAID controllers, motherboards, CPU’s, SSD’s, network cards etc.; understanding BIOS's, Firmware and upgrades patterns/changes
- Knowledge of System Hardware and Software
- Direct support experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software applications – ability to troubleshoot and root cause system HW vs SW issues
- System Administration Knowledge - Managing a server remotely and locally, Disaster Recovery, Client Deployment, Monitoring, System Integration
This role comes with an excellent benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, a company pension, healthcare plus many more. You will have the opportunity to work within a fantastic working environment and for an organisation who really look after their employees.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426055