Web Developer Apprentice
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual for a company that delivers high quality websites in the Manchester area. This is a great opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge and experience from a team of industry professionals.
If you have a willingness to learn and a passion to build a career in web development, we want to hear from you!
We are a bunch of dedicated designers, meticulous marketers and digital wizards. We are makers of brands, designers of brochures and creators of websites.
- Updating Websites
- Website Content
- Adding Extra Web Pages
- Wordpress Installing
- Setting responsive website sizes
- Candidates must have a passion for web development and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition and strong work ethic
- Prior knowledge of HTML and website development is beneficial but not essential.
- Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week
- Performance bonus after 6 months
- Permanent offer of employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422545