Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 DOE – 3 shift system + Overtime Location: Dudley Permanent opportunity with Training and fantastic progression!
This business is a globally recognised organisation that specialise within the steel industry. They’re main clients include; Aerospace, automotive and Foundry sites. They are looking to recruit and additional Maintenance Engineer that can repair the plant equipment. My client have a fantastic team currently and are looking to take on another engineer that has a can do attitude and can help them achieve their growth plans.
Why should you work for this client?
- Fantastic reputation – emphasis on Sustainability and ethics
- Good contributory pension
- Stability – Permanent position with a growing company – loads of training available
- Progression – extensions to your role
- The Candidate:
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- 2 Years minimum experience as an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in fault finding and reactive maintenance
- Electrically qualified, 17th edition desirable
- Ability to fault find on PLC, 3 phase, read schematic drawings etc.
- Example backgrounds are as follows:, EX Forces, Shutdowns, Materials Handling, Automotive, Waste, Mining, Steel, Foundry, Food, Cranes or other special purpose machinery.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414802