Wireless Network Engineer
Job Title- Wireless Network Engineer
Providing technical design, support, and training for the company's range of wireless based products with focus on external point-to-point/point-to-multipoint wireless solutions and internal Wi-Fi & Network Security. Provide design and support on to a range of wireless products to end users and resellers. Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools, email and site visits. Advise customers regarding the product's proper installation and address specific user issues. During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and manufacturer.
- Strong understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, Network packet analysis tools use and configuration.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution.
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces challenges.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Provide sales support to help resellers and end users select, optimal installation configurations in complex network environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years' Networking experience in a technical support/design environment.
- Experience with Switches and VLAN configuration
- Experience with wireless network Vendors (Cisco/ Ruckus/ Aerohive/ HP/ Aruba)
- Preference given to candidates with experience of Ruckus & Cambium equipment.
- CWNA certification an advantage
- CCNA an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425017