Marketing and Sales Apprentice
Currently seeking an ambitious marketing apprentice for a fast paced environment where 5pm comes along fast. Cloud9 are looking for individuals who love a challenge and can make an impact within a small team as they are given a huge amount of responsibility within a supportive environment. The ideal candidate should have huge ambition and be highly organised and self-motivated to learn. Must be comfortable speaking to clients and suppliers face to face and on the phone.
Our client are a Microsoft Gold Partner, that have also recently been awarded the Microsoft Presidents Club 2015, awarded only to top performing Microsoft Partners Globally each year. They offer CRM (customer relationship management) services to SMB clients and also support clients with implementation of Office 365 and SharePoint. The business are a small fun team based in the heart of Brighton, close to the train station. They have an exceptional track record in closing leads passed by Microsoft with over 20% closing, more than double expected closure percentage.
- Follow up on inbound leads as well as pursue potential client and partner prospects
- Contact existing clients and understand any frustrations they may have
- Use developing skillset to identify up-selling opportunities for current client base
- Contribute to targeted marketing campaigns by selecting right content for the right audience and ensuring positive interest is followed up
- Demonstrate Microsoft suite of applications including CRM/365, Office, SharePoint etc.
- Complete targets which will differ from month to month (these will typically be finding and potentially assisting in the closing of new partners or clients)
- The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's (C and above) including Maths and English and excited to begin a Digital Marketing career.
Salary & Working Hours:
- Mon to Fri, 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Flexibility to do from 8:30AM to 5:00PM)
- Up to £250 per week - Depending On Experience
You must love engaging with people and be great at developing and building relationships. You need to be enthusiastic to learn and go outside your comfort zone as Cloud9 is a place that will help you reach career goals beyond your dreams. You need to have to be capable of conveying passion about what you are interested in, as this passion is infectious.
You will be a quick learner, highly self-motivated, especially to learn about new technology trends. You will need to be a team player, adaptable and have a positive expectation of life which will all be key factors to ensuring your success within this new role.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422700